- You will need to give notice of your absence and apply for a make-up lesson by submitting a form via this link no later than 9.00am on the morning of the missed lesson. If you can give us notice earlier than this, it would be highly appreciated and will help with the preparation of the lesson you will be missing.
* We understand that in emergencies this may not be possible and will consider extenuating circumstances on a case by case basis.
- After a make-up has been arranged it is YOUR responsibility to remember to turn up to the make-up lesson. If you cannot attend the make-up you will have to forfeit the lesson.
- Each student will be allocated a maximum of 2 make-ups per term. Anymore than two absences will not be able to be made up.
- The make-ups cannot be carried forward into the following term.
- Missed lessons cannot be carried forward as a reduction in term fees.
- Creative Writing – The students will be informed about what they have missed and they will still be required to complete the work BUT no make-ups will be given for the Creative Writing Programme.